Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been trying to think of things I would change. Maybe bonus points if you break the gong? One point I would make for anyone who may read this and is considering doing this. If you have a load that works already, just bite the bullet and shoot what you know works. If I had bought a box of the Sierra gamekings that I hunt with for my Garand I would have saved money. I tried to get a last minute cheap load made up and it bit me hard. I would have shot less and thereby saved brass and powder and bullets if I had. Lesson learned. Next year I hope to be in better shape and be able to run more as well. But two months ago I could not have even walked what I did so I am happy.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was one of the last shooters but this Jan match will be hard to top RO's were very efficient IMO. The course was well put together, paper plates were close & easy to replace, steel was easy to see at the end of the day.
My complaint is the North wind on the way back on that little north bound stretch of road I rounded the corner and wow. It had picked up.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was one of the last shooters but this Jan match will be hard to top RO's were very efficient IMO. The course was well put together, paper plates were close & easy to replace, steel was easy to see at the end of the day.
My complaint is the North wind on the way back on that little north bound stretch of road I rounded the corner and wow. It had picked up.
Oh, one complaint I had was the guy yelling at people to stay off the grass. He should get a DQ

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, one complaint I had was the guy yelling at people to stay off the grass.

memecrunch.com_meme_Q4D5_get_off_my_lawn_image.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom