Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sum ***** driving the white SUV that drove by a couple of us on the North bound stretch of the run like a bat out of hell:madbox:, If my carbine would have been loaded I would have put a couple rounds threw his window (j/k, of course). He dusted the hell out me and another competitor behind me a ways

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the pistol stages were pretty easy, in my opinion. I'd like to see the next one where a few targets with pistol are a little further away or maybe do a bonus stage where you get X amount of shots to hit a gong at 50yds or more.

I would agree that for the most part the pistol shooting was fairly easy, except for the first 10k bonus after the dummy drag. Sure, those targets were close, but as the course description said the positions were awkward. Not that we should lower the pistol shooting to my bar by any means, but I think if very much pistol shooting was included that was tougher than 10k Bonus 1, we'd see a lot of time-outs/ammo depletions.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would agree that for the most part the pistol shooting was fairly easy, except for the first 10k bonus after the dummy drag. Sure, those targets were close, but as the course description said the positions were awkward. Not that we should lower the pistol shooting to my bar by any means, but I think if very much pistol shooting was included that was tougher than 10k Bonus 1, we'd see a lot of time-outs/ammo depletions.
Oh that just about ruined me. I was shooting my 1911, which I don't shoot near as well as my Glock, and when I went prone I could not hit anything. Ran out of ammo and got 1 plate from prone.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After I failed the 500 yard shot and was walking towards the road, the old dude who owned the land, looked at me sadly and said "What happened?". It was a real dick kick to the ego.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That old man (Harold) is awesome. you got to keep your eyes open and your head on a swivel around him. We compete for the brass at that stage every time. this time we just agreed to split it, all the 5.56/223 for me and everything else for him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom