Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time, very well ran match and a great location despite the 3 hour drive. I am pretty happy with my run time (14th), my shooting was ok, I wish I would have carried more 5.56 as i ran out on the 4th stage. Learned a few things I need to improve and will work on them for the summer.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did 5 spots better than last time!! Can't complain and I can walk today. Figured with my back I'd be bed ridden.

We were really close in shoot times. I didn't give a hoot about run times, we lollygagged and waited for each other so that destroyed the run time. I'm super pissed I DQ'd the 5th stage. I loved Stage 3 and 4.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were really close in shoot times. I didn't give a hoot about run times, we lollygagged and waited for each other so that destroyed the run time. I'm super pissed I DQ'd the 5th stage. I loved Stage 3 and 4.

We walked really slow with my back acting up. I had 1 more hit on stage 5 and timed out. Had a Pmag not lock in.... Windy as HELL

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all of y'all that came out - this event ran really smooth, IMHO - except my wife said we needed more soup. To echo Dan: I'd love to hear some honest feedback from y'all - what was good, what was bad, etc...

July 18 - it's comin' soon!

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the pistol stages were pretty easy, in my opinion. I'd like to see the next one where a few targets with pistol are a little further away or maybe do a bonus stage where you get X amount of shots to hit a gong at 50yds or more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom