PCness, MSM and Social Media Memes and Toons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From The Patriot Post

Race bait I:
“The red MAGA hat is the new white hood. Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself.” —Alyssa Milano

Race bait II:
“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people. We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery. Maybe if we’d killed more during the 20th century we still wouldn’t talk about racialized voter disenfranchisement and housing, education, and employment discrimination. This should not be controversial.” —University of Georgia teaching assistant Irami Osei-Frimpong

AND

“Remember Covington Catholic, remember Kavanaugh, remember ‘hands up don’t shoot,’ the next time someone tells you that journalists are the guardians of truth in our society.” —Matt Walsh

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have met the enemy......

imagine a countyr.jpg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw it in a farm magazine probably 30-40 years ago.
:drunk2:
Yeppers...that why I said "DECADES." Probably somewhere between April of 1976 to Summer of 1982.

Yup, I saw it back then too. I believe the magazine in question was The Progressive Farmer. By my calculations, it had to be somewhere around 50-55 years back as my parents subscribed to it back then.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, I saw it back then too. I believe the magazine in question was The Progressive Farmer. By my calculations, it had to be somewhere around 50-55 years back as my parents subscribed to it back then.

I was going by the years when we went back onto the farm after the wife's brother was killed in a farm accident.

Latest posts

Top Bottom