Wholesome Memes - NO POLITICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
321957423_723800809318626_1668510940660020519_n.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So before this thread goes any further, and is already going as I expected, what is "political" to everyone? Folks are already commenting about guns, praying, etc. We've already got a sunrise and sunset thread, so.........??? I'm open to whatever but, just like everything here when trying to moderate comments and reported posts, some folks make everything political, even if they're not.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So before this thread goes any further, and is already going as I expected, what is "political" to everyone? Folks are already commenting about guns, praying, etc. We've already got a sunrise and sunset thread, so.........??? I'm open to whatever but, just like everything here when trying to moderate comments and reported posts, some folks make everything political, even if they're not.

Stop listening to whiners. I’d bet it’s the same folks over and over again. I was a mod on a different forum for a short while. It always is. Show them a little tough love and let them know about being offended and all that liberal snowflake stuff we constantly espouse here.

Be offended, that’s your right. You do not have a right to have everyone else change their behavior or do something about you being offended. Some of these people need to pull up their big girl panties and start behaving like grown ups and stop getting offended about little stuff like this. Good. Grief. Snowflakes.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop listening to whiners. I’d bet it’s the same folks over and over again. I was a mod on a different forum for a short while. It always is. Show them a little tough love and let them know about being offended and all that liberal snowflake stuff we constantly espouse here.

Be offended, that’s your right. You do not have a right to have everyone else change their behavior or do something about you being offended. Some of these people need to pull up their big girl panties and start behaving like grown ups and stop getting offended about little stuff like this. Good. Grief. Snowflakes.
Maybe make the OP able to delete posts in the thread. That'll keep it as he intended. Just don't give him access to the ban stick, 🤣

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm not asking for pointers on how to mod, I want to know what folks here consider "political".

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

I agree completely...for the thread to which it applies. It doesn't apply here as we have a thread for that. How hard is it not to S-post in a single solitary thread? I mean really? Just like prices in the classified, just bypass it.
We can't have nice things...even one. This is the last non topic post in this thread I'll make...sticking to cat memes and such.
Nice meme rulz.jpg

Maybe make the OP able to delete posts in the thread. That'll keep it as he intended. Just don't give him access to the ban stick, 🤣
This 👆👆

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I say we just keep things clean, no profanity, no boobs no politics, praying is ok as long as we are not being disparaging, wholesome Jesus memes are good. guns are ok cause this is a gun board. As @TinkerTanker said, " ok to open in front of grand kids. "

If you have to ask "is it wholesome" it probably isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom