Wholesome Memes - NO POLITICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1653270516820.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not asking for pointers on how to mod, I want to know what folks here consider "political".

Some folks apparently consider almost everything political, so how you gonna mod that? See my original post on the matter. Ignore them.

I'm incredibly offended the thread was moved. I don't know how I'll gather myself and get thru the day. I hope you're happy.

Here's an idea, since we apparently have several members that can no longer find the original, very popular meme thread, and there is now a Wholesome Meme thread, move the original back and those that were offended can just stay the hell out of it. Don't like it, don't click on it. I'd even be happy to post step by step instructions on how they can ignore the thread so they don't run the chance of being inadvertently offended on the off chance they lose their head for a second and absently minded click on the original. I'm being factious, by the way, which is in no way related to fascism.

I'm going to just boycott the wholesome meme thread after this in a show of solidarity with my brothers that can no longer find the original offending thread. Truth to power.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some folks apparently consider almost everything political, so how you gonna mod that? See my original post on the matter. Ignore them.

I'm incredibly offended the thread was moved. I don't know how I'll gather myself and get thru the day. I hope you're happy.

Here's an idea, since we apparently have several members that can no longer find the original, very popular meme thread, and there is now a Wholesome Meme thread, move the original back and those that were offended can just stay the hell out of it. Don't like it, don't click on it. I'd even be happy to post step by step instructions on how they can ignore the thread so they don't run the chance of being inadvertently offended on the off chance they lose their head for a second and absently minded click on the original. I'm being factious, by the way, which is in no way related to fascism.

I'm going to just boycott the wholesome meme thread after this in a show of solidarity with my brothers that can no longer find the original offending thread. Truth to power.

I agree; however I do see the value of having the REAL meme thread out of view of the general public; ie the "press." "Local gun community supports right wing terrorism and hetro-sexual deviance"

If there are only wholesome memes publicly viewable it will drive them away as such beings hate all that is wholesome and good.

And tbh I enjoy the challenge of finding wholesome memes

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree; however I do see the value of having the REAL meme thread out of view of the general public; ie the "press." "Local gun community supports right wing terrorism and hetro-sexual deviance"

If there are only wholesome memes publicly viewable it will drive them away as such beings hate all that is wholesome and good.

And tbh I enjoy the challenge of finding wholesome memes

I'm sorry. I'm boycotting this thread. I can't respond. In fact this post is going to self destruct Mission Impossible style after you've read it.

The general public can find it. It's free access. They just have to know how to find it, which is apparently next to impossible given the issues some guys are having locating the thing, so maybe you're right. Carry on.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm not the one who moved it but I have kleenex to share with you :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom