PCness, MSM and Social Media Memes and Toons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I remember eating tons of Spam. I also remember we felt as if we were eating high on the hog when compared to other times.

Heck, once you have had to get by on eating bush meat a few days...Spam is eating high on the hog.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL my dad can eat about anything with a smile on his face. Next to last of 10 kids born on a poor farm in Arkansas. He always told me he was 12 before he knew there was anything but a foot and a neck on a chicken.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup I ate my fair share of spam sandwiches and spam and eggs as a kid. Thankfully dad would always fry it so it wasn't so slimy.

Yup, I remember(still like) fried bologna sandwiches and bologna and eggs----along with a big batch of fried taters & onions(about a 50-50 to a 60-40 ratio of the taters to the onions).

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son love bologna, I ate my fair share of that also as a kid. I agree all these meat products are better fried. I grew up always being told eat a sandwich if I was hungry. So now I don't care much for sandwiches. If I do eat one I like the meat hot like a Firehouse Sub or the meat fried.

I cooked some taters and onions on the new Blackstone a couple nights ago. I had them cooked then tucked them over to the side while I made some butter burgers and they had a nice crust on them very tasty. Really like the Blackstone cooked on it 4 or 5 times already, but it has a learning curve like anything else.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

“Where it leads, how it ends, you can’t know and that should not be your guide.
Do your duty. This is D-Day. We’re celebrating people making the ultimate sacrifice
only out of a matter of duty.”
—CNN’s Chris Cuomo—

1bce3a71a198777a44ca58744372d492715eb9528a8f78b4e8aad89a0d5c26f4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom