PCness, MSM and Social Media Memes and Toons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7adaccbe53514b2735f30428b8a7b0f2edb5c2e1633d517185d8a4968e1e53c7.jpg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:faint: :rolleyes2 :rollingla :rotflmao:
Projection ala Pelosi: “While the Republicans have no interest in holding the president accountable for his words, they will misrepresent anything that you say just — if you have one word in a sentence they can exploit.” —Nancy Pelosi, sort of defending Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for saying the U.S. is running “concentration camps” on the border

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ON REPARATIONS:

“On second thought I do favor reparations. If your ancestors were persecuted, you should get paid. If your ancestors persecuted others, you should pay. Seeing as how almost everyone belongs to both groups, we should all give each other 100 dollars. Even trade. Accounts settled.” —Matt Walsh

“I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race. I do believe in restitution. Let’s point to the party that was part of slavery, KKK, Jim Crow, that has killed over 40% of our black babies — 20 million of them. … How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race.” —former NFL player Burgess Owens in a congressional hearing on reparations

“I don’t think reparations for something that happened 150 years — for whom none of us currently living are responsible — is a good idea.” —Mitch McConnell

Latest posts

Top Bottom