• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Peace and Morgan Silver dollars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The silver thread got me to thinking that I just have these sitting in the safe and if SHTF I'm too old to be bartering for crap to survive, I'll just take as many commies as I can with me. Anyway I have 33 AU Peace dollars1922 and 1923 with 1 1925. The 1925 has a slight ding on the edge, will make a deal on it if buying others. Like to get $29 each for these, Apmex price is $31.99-$31.69. Also have 26 AU Morgan dollars with date range of 1879-1921. Asking $38 each on these, Apmex is getting $43.69-$43.99 for these. Here's some sample pics. Not really looking for any trades unless possibly US Milsurp or something VERY unusual or pre 1989, no Glocks or AR's please!
Peace Dollars.jpg
Peace.PNG
Morgan Dollars.jpg
Morgans.PNG

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Silver is dropping like a rock right now. Might want to hang on to them for bit. Not many collectors buying, just silver hoarders lookin for a deal. I found 10 peace dollars last week on CL for $250. They were VG condition not AU.

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think now is the time to buy silver. Even CNN was talking about how silver could potentially explode in the coming months. The big boys on Wall Street are the ones holding the price down until they can aquire enough to control it. If spot price gets into the teens look out! Buy as much as you can afford then sit back and wait. I think it could hit $50/oz by Christmas. But I think the dollar would have to crash for that to happen so let's hope not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom