pedestrian saving a parking space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did it during Christmas for a friend of mine that was trying to shop and wrangle her three small kids. I was only there a few minutes since I had her in eye contact the entire time she was trying to get to the spot. I did have to block off a lady that tried to swoop in from the wrong direction to get the spot though.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it amusing, really. folks will drive around for 15 minutes to park as close to the building as they can, then waddle on in there with their Big Gulp....

A little walking really is not that bad, unless it's in a T-Storm.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it amusing, really. folks will drive around for 15 minutes to park as close to the building as they can, then waddle on in there with their Big Gulp....

A little walking really is not that bad, unless it's in a T-Storm.
I usually park away from the doors. The trick is finding a parking space far enough to be away from the lazy bastages (the ones who don't give two craps about slamming their doors into yours), but not so far out that you attract the flaming a-holes who'll come park right next to you because, well, they're flaming a-holes...

Latest posts

Top Bottom