pedestrian saving a parking space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he's obviously a well adjusted individual

Ya think?

Yeah, he's actually a lunatic.

He never goes anywhere without two handguns on him, and he doesn't have a permit.

I did see him pick up a broken 2 X 4 and go after a GC's project superintendent once on a job.

When I saw the razor knife in the cup holder of his Vette I innocently asked what he was doing with it. I figured he'd had it in his pocket and took it out to keep from poking holes in his leather seats.

He's been arrested more than once for various reasons, and he just doesn't care. It's not like he's gonna get fired, he owns his own business, actually I think the business is in his daughters name. She's not much different. The apple don't fall far from the tree.

I just thought the people that get a kick outta parking next to those people should know, some folks don't see the humor in it, and that everyone that drives a nice car ain't a Nancyboy.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you, Jake. Seems too many are just looking for a reason or have a problem with somebody who has worked to get something nice. See these same people as the ones who walk through the parking lot dragging their key across other's cars. They probably support 'redistribution of wealth', too. It's just not fair they have more / better. waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I worked with a guy who worked and saved for 10 years to buy a Porsche 911 Turbo. He always parked in an empty section. (No he didn't drive it to Wally). He bought a box of the business card size sheets of labels. He printed them up saying:

"NICE PARKING *******!!!!!!!!!!!"
Got a problem?
Call 1-800-EAT-****

He would stick them in the middle of their door. It's a ***** to get off and hell on paint. Got caught 1 time, asked the guy if he was born a complete ass or just working to be all the ASS that he could be? The guy ran away screaming for security.

I don't understand the mentality and really don't want to. These low-lifes are in the same class as thieves and lower than a whale turd in the Marianna Straits.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL
Good luck getting a knife through a 10 ply tire. Besides a 36" Super Swamper TSL is cheaper than most regular truck tires.
Hell the way I see it we are doing him a favor, we are protecting his car by surrounding it by 3,500 sq inches of rubber. Plus on jeeps that have no doors to "door ding" him with!
As far as being jealous that he can afford a Vette or Worried/Scared of who he might be...
Some of our Jeeps (toys) have as much money in them as his "precious" Vette. Plus we build them not buy them, so no jealousy isn't really there. Then if he wants to get all butt hurt and do something, maybe he needs to worry about who I am...
Some of you guys need to lighten up, hell on one of the few times we actually did that. The guy waited for us to get back and he was laughing about it plus thanked us for "protecting" his car LOL
Some people can actually take a joke.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cone or something else, I may toss it in my trunk just to conceal the evidence.

All you cone abusers keep mind that those cones might have been put there for a reason. My job requires blocking off parking spaces fairly regulalry. That kind of stuff can ruin my day and cost me money. It might be your OSA brethren you're screwing.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's never happened to me. It's kind of chickens**t. But I've seen people take up two parking spots so their shinny car doesn't get dinged.

Damn skippy, because they're too chicken **** to leave their insurance info when the slam their door into your vehicle and door ding it.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to park next to the buggy retun stall. Very few carts make it there and the couple that do are securely wrangled. Standing in a spot is cheating and chicken$#!7. But you should get over it after a couple words under your breath.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets make a video of someone holding a spot out in the middle of an empty part of a parking lot and a drive up gets out and argues about saving the spot....would go viral if we tried.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets make a video of someone holding a spot out in the middle of an empty part of a parking lot and a drive up gets out and argues about saving the spot....would go viral if we tried.

make sure it is between a redneck with an AR and a gansta wannabe carrying an AK, holding it sideways, in a wally world parking lot with a minimum of 200 rounds expended. Would probably be shown at Congressional hearing to help pass the next gun ban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom