pedestrian saving a parking space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re: pedestrian saving a parking space
LOL
Good luck getting a knife through a 10 ply tire. Besides a 36" Super Swamper TSL is cheaper than most regular truck tires.
Hell the way I see it we are doing him a favor, we are protecting his car by surrounding it by 3,500 sq inches of rubber. Plus on jeeps that have no doors to "door ding" him with!
As far as being jealous that he can afford a Vette or Worried/Scared of who he might be...
Some of our Jeeps (toys) have as much money in them as his "precious" Vette. Plus we build them not buy them, so no jealousy isn't really there. Then if he wants to get all butt hurt and do something, maybe he needs to worry about who I am...
Some of you guys need to lighten up, hell on one of the few times we actually did that. The guy waited for us to get back and he was laughing about it plus thanked us for "protecting" his car LOL
Some people can actually take a joke.

.Thats what sugar cubes are made for....and get off my lawn.... ;)

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to park next to a vehicle that costs twice as much mine did new. Secondly, if it bugs you, go in and tell the manager they were shoplifting.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to park next to a vehicle that costs twice as much mine did new. Secondly, if it bugs you, go in and tell the manager they were shoplifting.

People are generally lazy, if you're willing to walk that far to get into awl-mart or the mall you're probably OK. Since I usually park it i the north 40.

Latest posts

Top Bottom