Pennsylvania Escapee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’m not saying cops have egos, but….. :anyone:
and you don't

1694699954872.png

i don't see nothing wrong with the cops picture but could be just me. they caught a real bad guy what is wrong with taking a picture to celebrate it

TomTom

Marksman
Reaction score
On a side note. Did anyone else catch this: I like the way the media tries to phrase it. They were commenting that law enforcement were armed with their “ long guns” but when they comment about the average citizen in other news media all of a sudden it’s an “assault weapon”. This is not the first time I’ve heard this in the news media. They are always trying to twist the narrative.
Black is only Black when it is associate with citizens. When it is the politiians its WHITE, no gray,

This solicitation was Posted 6/7/12, 10:47 AM. "They" change word meanings to suit the narrative, just like Boy Girl Science fact mother ASSAULT WEAPON. For the Government it’s a Personal Defense Weapon, but for the citizens it‘s an ASSAULT WEAPON. The government see a need to defend its self from the population that is going to assault them.

Attachments

• Personal Defense Weapon.pdf
    320.1 KB · Views: 0

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a side note. Did anyone else catch this: I like the way the media tries to phrase it. They were commenting that law enforcement were armed with their “ long guns” but when they comment about the average citizen in other news media all of a sudden it’s an “assault weapon”. This is not the first time I’ve heard this in the news media. They are always trying to twist the narrative.
The media kinda made a hero out of this punk, for being able to escape from prison! We must be getting desperate for HEROES?

Latest posts

Top Bottom