The Saudi Goverments Liv Golf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What LIV Golf really is and to me it’s not real golf as I know it, if you call that has been played this last three days at the Broken Cedar Ridge Country Club a real Champion Golf then you have to enjoy that all the standard rules of golf were not followed.

The Owners of Liv Golf the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia care nothing about how the way golf has been played in the past, and they care less about what people feel about how they today have changed it’s rules and what qualifications are required to play for them.

They set up all their tournaments at reasonable challenging courses, what they want is low numbers on holes played, and as we are seeing at Cedar Ridge with this past Saturday where Branden Grace with his opening round 61 really gave them what they are paying the big money to get him to play for them.

The Saudi’s refer to their LIV Golf is an “Alternative” to the American PGA this is what it’s all about, as the Saudi’s are not wanting to make money off Liv Golf they want to own the players like they own their race horses meaning they are just buying the players to play golf for them.

I feel the Saudi Royal Family see us Americans as low class humans, and their Liv Golf tournaments are set up as not a quality golf tournament but some type of entertainment for us low class Americans.

To me and I am sure not any expert of golf but after years of watching the PGA, I call it the Golden Standard of Golf, and the many people who are playing and have played and won their tournaments they are the Golden Standards of Golf Players, not these people who have defected from the PGA or any of the new upcoming players they have now bought.

I might say to all players of the Liv Golf the Saudi’s bought you so they own you, so remember when not long ago the Saudi’s took 96 humans out for public beheading so I advise you to keep playing good golf for them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What LIV Golf really is and to me it’s not real golf as I know it, if you call that has been played this last three days at the Broken Cedar Ridge Country Club a real Champion Golf then you have to enjoy that all the standard rules of golf were not followed.

The Owners of Liv Golf the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia care nothing about how the way golf has been played in the past, and they care less about what people feel about how they today have changed it’s rules and what qualifications are required to play for them.

They set up all their tournaments at reasonable challenging courses, what they want is low numbers on holes played, and as we are seeing at Cedar Ridge with this past Saturday where Branden Grace with his opening round 61 really gave them what they are paying the big money to get him to play for them.

The Saudi’s refer to their LIV Golf is an “Alternative” to the American PGA this is what it’s all about, as the Saudi’s are not wanting to make money off Liv Golf they want to own the players like they own their race horses meaning they are just buying the players to play golf for them.

I feel the Saudi Royal Family see us Americans as low class humans, and their Liv Golf tournaments are set up as not a quality golf tournament but some type of entertainment for us low class Americans.

To me and I am sure not any expert of golf but after years of watching the PGA, I call it the Golden Standard of Golf, and the many people who are playing and have played and won their tournaments they are the Golden Standards of Golf Players, not these people who have defected from the PGA or any of the new upcoming players they have now bought.

I might say to all players of the Liv Golf the Saudi’s bought you so they own you, so remember when not long ago the Saudi’s took 96 humans out for public beheading so I advise you to keep playing good golf for them.

What Chinese made device did you post that from?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The PGA has been screwing the players from what little I've read of the whole golf saga.
My dad and I used to fish in one of the coves along a golf course in Ponca.
Watched ball after ball hit the water and the cursing following.
He called it cow pasture pool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom