The Saudi Goverments Liv Golf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watcning the TV News Sports on the last day of the Liv Golf, a lot of their coverage was on the people their activites using all the fun stuff Liv have included.

Maybe my thinking is correct as how the Sudia's perceive Americans the clues were all around.
So let me get this straight. The Saudis think Americans like to have fun at major events. The PGA exists to be stuffy, staid and make themselves lots of money, while not really treating their players all that well (something, something, horses analogy), and generally gets REALLY bent out of shape if you don't agree with them 100%.

So SA comes in and creates a more fun environment, throws a lot of cash at the players (which makes them happier) and generally accomplishes the same thing (playing golf) without being all stiff-necked about it? And while they're doing this, they're repatriating some of that American oil cash back into the US?

Where is the downside for American taxpayers, players and spectators? :anyone:

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. The Saudis think Americans like to have fun at major events. The PGA exists to be stuffy, staid and make themselves lots of money, while not really treating their players all that well (something, something, horses analogy), and generally gets REALLY bent out of shape if you don't agree with them 100%.

So SA comes in and creates a more fun environment, throws a lot of cash at the players (which makes them happier) and generally accomplishes the same thing (playing golf) without being all stiff-necked about it? And while they're doing this, they're repatriating some of that American oil cash back into the US?

Where is the downside for American taxpayers, players and spectators? :anyone:
God forbid golf be entertaining again right?

Probably hard for some of the old timers here to nap with all the music, or keep up with a shotgun start while doing their word search.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you like my new photo of General George Armstrong Custer.
Quite the accomplished graduate. I wonder if he was dismembered in a grotesque fashion as was the norm? I've heard accounts that he killed himself when the end was near. Guess that's better than being gang raped by your victorious opponents. (not that that stopped them from abusing his corpse)

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite the accomplished graduate. I wonder if he was dismembered in a grotesque fashion as was the norm? I've heard accounts that he killed himself when the end was near. Guess that's better than being gang raped by your victorious opponents. (not that that stopped them from abusing his corpse)
Sitting Bull cut his heart out.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he was a fan of Kipling?

“When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains, and the women come out to cut up what remains, jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains and go to your gawd like a soldier.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom