The Saudi Goverments Liv Golf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I‘m partial to the PGA - I like the etiquette and professionalism associated with PGA golf. LIV golf is like going to Top Golf for driving range practice.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I‘m partial to the PGA - I like the etiquette and professionalism associated with PGA golf. LIV golf is like going to Top Golf for driving range practice.
I was watcning the TV News Sports on the last day of the Liv Golf, a lot of their coverage was on the people their activites using all the fun stuff Liv have included.

Maybe my thinking is correct as how the Sudia's perceive Americans the clues were all around.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watcning the TV News Sports on the last day of the Liv Golf, a lot of their coverage was on the people their activites using all the fun stuff Liv have included.

Maybe my thinking is correct as how the Sudia's perceive Americans the clues were all around.
From the ads I saw on TV, they perceived us as adopting a less developed culture, and they would be correct.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the ads I saw on TV, they perceived us as adopting a less developed culture, and they would be correct.
Maybe some in ths forum misunderstand what i am trying to get understood, so i will try again to explain it.
The Saudi Royal Family it's their Country they own it they control it, the Saudi Royal Family did not develop Liv Golf as something to make money money in no way is what they want.

So what did the Saudi Royal Family really want to get from their Liv Golf? they want to uses it to wash the blood from the precipitation the murder and cutting up of someone, and the beheading of people they deem need removed, this is what they want from their Liv Golf investment.

And by buying a group of American players to use in their Liv Golf so called Golf tournaments, like the one at Ceder Ridge Country Club in Broken Arrow, they get Americans to attend and be entertained, they really care less if anyone attending really watchs the players and their golf game.

The important item i feel is that there is a real understanding to why the Saudi Royal Family have invested billions in their Liv Golf.

And as to forum member JD8 bringing China into this thread, China already owns the United States of America and has owned it for many years about everything bought today is made in China, our Country has borrowed money from China trillions to fund 20+ years of war when you borrow money from China they own you and the Chinese are no better then the Saudie's there is plenty of blood on their hands.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD8 i am still waiting for you to explain how i am supporting China??????????????

I'm not sure why you don't understand?????????????????????????????????????????

So my sarcastic comment was eluding to you owning Chinese made devices, and then act all sanctimonious about the PGA vs LIV. Basically pointing out hypocrisy, unless everything in your life is made in America.

Do you not understand China is far worse of a threat to the US? or at least has a huge issue with human rights? Since you're on a crusade and all.

Does this help or is more explanation needed???????????????????????????????????????????????

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe some in ths forum misunderstand what i am trying to get understood, so i will try again to explain it.
The Saudi Royal Family it's their Country they own it they control it, the Saudi Royal Family did not develop Liv Golf as something to make money money in no way is what they want.

So what did the Saudi Royal Family really want to get from their Liv Golf? they want to uses it to wash the blood from the precipitation the murder and cutting up of someone, and the beheading of people they deem need removed, this is what they want from their Liv Golf investment.

And by buying a group of American players to use in their Liv Golf so called Golf tournaments, like the one at Ceder Ridge Country Club in Broken Arrow, they get Americans to attend and be entertained, they really care less if anyone attending really watchs the players and their golf game.

The important item i feel is that there is a real understanding to why the Saudi Royal Family have invested billions in their Liv Golf.

And as to forum member JD8 bringing China into this thread, China already owns the United States of America and has owned it for many years about everything bought today is made in China, our Country has borrowed money from China trillions to fund 20+ years of war when you borrow money from China they own you and the Chinese are no better then the Saudie's there is plenty of blood on their hands.
Meh. It's what governments do. Surely someone with a photo of a murderous POS like Sherman can appreciate violence against the population as a tool to retain power.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you don't understand?????????????????????????????????????????

So my sarcastic comment was eluding to you owning Chinese made devices, and then act all sanctimonious about the PGA vs LIV. Basically pointing out hypocrisy, unless everything in your life is made in America.

Do you not understand China is far worse of a threat to the US? or at least has a huge issue with human rights? Since you're on a crusade and all.

Does this help or is more explanation needed???????????????????????????????????????????????
I am guessing you attended the Liv Golf entertainment this past weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom