People I've Been Thinking About While Drinking My Coffee ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was tridiot an emergency doctor in Bartlesville or somewhere NE?

Yeah, I think when he first signed up here, he was an ER doc in Tulsa. Last I knew, I think he was in private practice with some other docs at a clinic in Bartlesville. Sure do miss him. COVID crap ran him off.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who have gone AWOL ... And I just miss them and hope they are well ...

@NightShade
@tRidiot
@subprep (though I still chat with her on the outside)
@Rhino55
@Oklahomabassin -- what was Chris' screenname over here?? 🤔 I saw a pic of him on FB a while ago! He's gotten SO grown-up!! 😉😂
@PositiveDiscontent -- all the Fat Guys actually
@Wizard (same as subprep I still chat with him on the outside from time to time
@Glockgirl
@z06man
@been
@DavidHargrove

Good grief ... The more I type the more folks I remember from over the years ... I hope they are all doing well. 😘
Rusty zx9, I forget his username, la empreza, tecnium99 (spelled that wrong) and all the others I used to squad with.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a hard one. Someone has to remember him.

What was the guys name, that his name on here meant something really racist?

And members were trying to get him to change it?
Hmmmm ... I remember that. I kinda thought we had some members who were bored that night and looking for somebody to pick on but I'll be damned if I can remember what his screen name was. I do remember thinking whatever they were trying to say about him being a racist was quite a stretch given he'd never been prone to posting anything off the rails. He said something about the guy his daughter was marrying (or had already married) and they took that ONE post and ran with it. Pretty ******* thing of the guys involved IIRC. 🤷

But then these were the same guys who couldn't stand that BadgeBunny chick and absolutely had massive strokes when she was 1. A manager at H&H and then again 2. After she became a mod here. Pretty sad when your dick is SO tiny it's THAT inverted. All those guys thought EVERYONE had 2 bellybuttons cuz that's what Momma told them is all I can figure. 🤷
There was also a member who's screen name was supposed to read pen is mightier, as in the old saying, "the pen is mightier than the sword. But he pushed the three words together and got @penismightier. :rollingla
OMG! I remember him. He could sure dish it out when someone would get started on him! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom