People Like This Do Not Deserve a Trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm torn between my passionate desire to rid the world of such scum, and my realization that I'm really no better. Living in a broken fallen world just sucks. I look forward to the day when it's all over.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't referring to tR doc, just myself. There are certain people who do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us IMHO.

I'm in favor of capital punishment. There are some people that can't be rehabilitated, have brain damage, etc. In some circumstances it's even merciful to the prisoner to execute them.

I've seen The Green Mile so I am an expert in death row.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everytime I read a story like this, or the doc who stabbed his sone to death, or the mother that allowed her 3 year old son to be prostituted for meth and tortured, it makes me wish I lived more than 100 years ago in a "better time".

The LEO and medical staff that respond to incidents like this do NOT have nerves of steel no matter what they say. Stuff like this cuts you like a knife. I pray for the families of these poor children, the LEOs, Prosecutors, Defense Lawyers, Judges, Jurors, and anyone else that has to witness wether in person or by evidence these heinous acts.

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It cost a MINIMUM of $20,000 a year told hold someone in prison. In reality it costs way more. From my studies I have found that $46,000 is a better average. Anyone that feels the government spends to much money should be for a quick death penalty.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in favor of capital punishment. There are some people that can't be rehabilitated, have brain damage, etc. In some circumstances it's even merciful to the prisoner to execute them.

I've seen The Green Mile so I am an expert in death row.

Still trying to stir the pot, eh? My blood lust? Yeah... people like this don't deserve to breathe. If you call that bloodlust, WTH ever. I really don't care if you try to label it.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still trying to stir the pot, eh? My blood lust? Yeah... people like this don't deserve to breathe. If you call that bloodlust, WTH ever. I really don't care if you try to label it.

I don't think anyone has argued that he shouldn't receive capital punishment.

You're arguing that we should gut the court system just so we can get our kill on.

Fortunately it doesn't work like that.

ai.imgur.com_c23kF.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has argued that he shouldn't receive capital punishment.

You're arguing that we should gut the court system just so we can get our kill on.

Fortunately it doesn't work like that.

ai.imgur.com_c23kF.jpg
I'm sorry... where did you get that out of my statements? I think you're just trying to stir the pot... as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom