People of Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention a real charge for brandishing... :drunk2:
Not in Oklahoma.
Ya might want to get a second opinion. ;)

Even though open carry is legal, you can still be charged with brandishing if you purposely show someone your weapon in (what they alledge is) a threatening manner. :drunk2:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Thats funny. We live out in the sticks with a 5-8 mile trip to town for any shopping. They put a DG two miles north on the highway from us, and it's the best thing that ever happened to this area.
I was in line behind one lady when it first opened that was commenting it was ghetto shopping at its best.
I kinda took offense at that comment but didn't say anything.
We have several DGs, Dollar Trees and such here in Lawton and all but one are ghetto. And its borderline, but then again, it is Lawton

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Thats funny. We live out in the sticks with a 5-8 mile trip to town for any shopping. They put a DG two miles north on the highway from us, and it's the best thing that ever happened to this area.
I was in line behind one lady when it first opened that was commenting it was ghetto shopping at its best.
I kinda took offense at that comment but didn't say anything.

Yeah, that DG is truly upper class... I can think of at least one incident involving massive knife trauma from that store... when the "victim" arrived (later turned out they were the aggressor), we had to remove all the DG clothing still on plastic hangars that had been used to wrap the wound to stop the bloodflow. lol

That was one impressive knife wound, I must say, probably the most extensive I've seen in my career.

Turned out to be a familial dispute where some teenagers barricaded and then attacked a woman who had been their father's mistress 3 or 4 years earlier, or something (per what the LEO told me later). lol "Keepin' it classy at Dollar General, Ponca City!" lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom