Perfecta Walmart ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot Perfecta .308 through my AR10 and get about 1.0-1.25 MOA accuracy out of it. At ~$0.60/round, it's tough to beat. Also, as mentioned earlier, Perfecta brass is awesome for reloading!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some Perfecta 357 on clearance and its been good stuff so far.

An interesting observation...I was prepping some of the brass for reloading and its primer pockets were CRAZY clean...like NO residue at all inside them. Idunno what kind of primers they use or how that happens, but it was nice for reloading.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen Perfecta flash holes punched off center so if your depriming and something dont feel right you might look or throw it away. Of course I just found a 300 Blackout remington brass the other day and the flash hole was way off.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Might be a little old but I just shot some 357 158gr through my 686. It was able to hold about 1/2 inch at 15 yards. I'm very pleased with it

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it's about as good as the cheap stuff one can get from places like Freedom Munitions. Price boils down to about the same with either, so if Wally has the Perfecta in my calibers, I'll buy it and shoot it up.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
found three boxes of 150 gr 308 on clearance at wally world for $7 a box! going to run some through my bolt guns and the ar10 this afternoon

Latest posts

Top Bottom