Pete rose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Rose in HOF

• YES

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • NO

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters

4GFirearms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just sitting here watching the new Pete Rose reality show and they are at Cooperstown. I have never had the chance to go, someday, but they are showing stuff inside and show alot of Rose memo. They can show all of his history and acheivements, but dont want him in the HOF....

I myself say, PUT HIM IN.... ONE of the GREATEST players to ever play the game...

They have all the guys that have done the drugs, been suspended and let back in, doped up to hit homeruns and are still in. I admit "betting on baseball" was wrong, but damn, "Charlie Hustle" is baseball. Nobody has ever played the game with more intensity, pride, and love for the game than Pete Rose......

Who thinks Pete Rose should be in the HOF?????

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rose was a hell of a ball player but if you put him in then you had better put Shoeless Joe and Buck Weaver in as well. They had absolutely nothing to do with the black sox scandal other than knowledge of it. Hell they even tried to tell Comiskey but that pos didn't do squat. I say yes on Rose but only if you allow Joe Jackson and Buck Weaver in too.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let him in. Its a disgrace. But then you have to remember that its sportswriters that cast the ballots. The same crooked, dishonest media we lament here on a daily basis

Latest posts

Top Bottom