Picked up my HK USP compact 40 today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recently purchased a HK USP 9 that came from the factory with the LEM trigger, jet funnel mag well and mags, night sights and a HK tactical light made by insight. It has become my new favorite. Now if I can just go back to carrying a fullsize......

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carried a USPC.40 for about 5 years. Excellent weapon.
Traded up to the .40 P2000 LEM. love this one even more!
Been carrying the P2Ksk for several years now. Love em.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recently purchased a HK USP 9 that came from the factory with the LEM trigger, jet funnel mag well and mags, night sights and a HK tactical light made by insight. It has become my new favorite. Now if I can just go back to carrying a fullsize......

I failed to mention that mine has the LEM trigger. Do you carry yours with a round chambered or not? Just curious because I will be carrying mine and kinda was iffy about keeping one in there.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I failed to mention that mine has the LEM trigger. Do you carry yours with a round chambered or not? Just curious because I will be carrying mine and kinda was iffy about keeping one in there.

Got a P2000sk with the heavy LEM. It has had a round in the chamber for over 2 years. It has yet to put a hole in my leg or the safe.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Always carry round chambered. I hold the hammer down with my thumb when holstering. Try this with an unloaded gun and you'll see the the trigger won't move. Another reason i like a gun with a hammer.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always carry round chambered. I hold the hammer down with my thumb when holstering. Try this with an unloaded gun and you'll see the the trigger won't move. Another reason i like a gun with a hammer.

I try to hold my thumb over the rear of the slide on all the semi-autos when holstering. It does hold the hammer down and it makes sure I don't push the slide out of battery.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After a few outings with this fine piece of weaponry, I have learned to love the LEM trigger. I was departed with it for a while, but I'll post the story in a more appropriate thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom