Pictures from Watertown Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you fired on the suspects and kilt them, you would be part of the conspiracy on infowars.

Plus what a life changing 5 seconds. The two guys would have been easy to pick off from that perch. The aftermath of those shots though.......would we be a hero, or if like you said, kilt them and ruined any potential info and be forever scrutinized?..........Dealing with the feds, your life and family's life picked over....... hopefully for a short while, but who knows.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably 1.) He didn't own a weapon, 2.) Didn't have a permit to own one, 3.) firing one in the Watertown City Limits would be a felony, and 4.) would attract the aim of all those officers involved in the shootout...

Just some possibilities...

I definitely understand why he wouldn't. I was wondering if it would even be legal...at least in OK. I see 2 sides. It's great that you killed some people clearly shooting at the cops. On the opposite side, I wonder if there are ways for them to tag you with a crime for interfering with the police action if they didn't like the outcome (wanted them alive, etc.), or simply for shooting in city limits. I'm sure the cops on the ground would appreciate it after it's all sorted out, but the repercussions down the road would worry me. I guess it's just my utter lack of faith in the system to defend a citizen clearly making the right choices in a very grey area.

My musings are only concerning putting bullets in the two guys actively shooting at the cops...not the 'what ifs' that could arise (property damage, tagging an innocent, etc), so no need to waste brain bytes on that for my sake

Latest posts

Top Bottom