Piedmont Pastor hit by car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First baptist church of Piedmont pastor and another church employee were hit by a car while cycling today. Last I heard the Pastor was in stable condition and the other employee was in critical. IDK any further. I've known both of them for about 11 years. They've always treated me right, and the 2nd employee is about 22. Thought I might put this up for the praying types. Please keep them and their families in your thoughts

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news just used names, so Eric the younger one is out of.critical condition. Gary, the pastor is stable Shelshy, thanks

O

okiejaco

As a cyclist, I always worry about getting hit. Had a few that have went by a little to close for comfort but so that's it. Hope they are alright.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Norman, Yea I vaguly knew eric. His older brother and I used to wrestle in 7th-8th grade. I hope they both make a recovery. I had a flat once at like 8pm on the side of 412 coming back from Tulsa going to Stillwater. Word of advice, if you see someone on the side of the road get in the left lane or slow way down. Protip, if you see someone changing a tire on the drivers side on the side of the road, slow down or you might get a rock thrown at your car.

No, I didn't. But I wanted to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom