Pistol braces. What is the word?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most current update is that they are all now SBRs and if you didn't apply for an SBR tax stamp and haven't removed the brace or put on a 16" or longer barrel, then you are a felon. That's it. Felon. I say again, felon. That's the update.

Congress and the republicans are not coming to rescue you. They pretty much said FO and they don't GAF about you. Now it's up to Lawfare and the SCOTUS. In the meantime, y'all are felons. Don't get caught by the feds now, coz local LE and sheriffs are not gonna be helping one way or the other.

The one good thing out of all of this, is that it's pretty much an unenforceable rule...too many out there and nobody but trolls like mavs GAS. Kinda like Washington's order to stop cussing.
So you take off the brace. If it’s an AR pistol will it really matter? You can still shoot it. This brace thing will be over soon enough and braces will go back on. Either way, I’ll shoot mine without a brace. No big deal. Just my way of giving the finger to the man.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if brace owners are now felons, shouldnt they also just stock it, suppress it, and DIAS it at the same time?
Nice try fed boy,
ATF does not get to make up rules then turn into laws. Stocks, suppressors are part of the NFA. If this is the case ATF can just say alcohol is now illegal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom