pit bull victim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love when the term Pitt bull mix is used. I have a brindle boxer that the uneducated will call her a pitt because she has a docked tail. I've had to punt a weenie dog...mean lil bastards.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love when the term Pitt bull mix is used. I have a brindle boxer that the uneducated will call her a pitt because she has a docked tail. I've had to punt a weenie dog...mean lil bastards.

I have one too and everyone thinks he is a pitt. Sweetest dog in the world but some people are terrified.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one too and everyone thinks he is a pitt. Sweetest dog in the world but some people are terrified.

I have a fawn-colored boxer, but no one has called him a pit bull - I really can't see how anyone could confuse the two breeds. I'd give the next person who says so a look of barely veiled disgust: "Uhhh, don't you know your dog breeds??" is what I'd try to convey non-verbally.

But then again, I did once have someone call my liver-spotted German shorthair pointer, a pit bull :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom