pit bull victim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"pit bull" mix is pretty vague.....

Yup, I wonder what other breeds were present. Always funny if it has short hair, blocky head, and muscular build, it is a pit bull mix. Kind of like guns with detachable mags, and a shoulder thingy that goes up are all Full Auto Assault Rifles

Having been attacked a couple of times (never by a pit bull though), I can say that dogs are the #1 reason I carry a gun.

It is one reason I carry outside my house as well. Pit Bull mixes, Labradors, German Shepard Mixes, and a really aggressive little weiner dog have all charged me in my neighborhood.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is one reason I carry outside my house as well. Pit Bull mixes, Labradors, German Shepard Mixes, and a really aggressive little weiner dog have all charged me in my neighborhood.

The single meanest dog I have ever known was a weinnie dog ... That little bastard was impossible. He even bit my dad through a muzzle ... Daddy started sending tranquilizers home with the owner so she could dope him up before she brought him in for Daddy to look at. LOL

Daddy told her one time he had range bulls come in that were better behaved than that dog! :D

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a Dauchsund was as big as a Doberman they would have use a gun to get it under control! We have had Dauchs for years and they are the meanest little shits ever if they get mad or decide they don't like you.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If a Dauchsund was as big as a Doberman they would have use a gun to get it under control! We have had Dauchs for years and they are the meanest little shits ever if they get mad or decide they don't like you.

When I worked in a dog grooming shop we always hated getting Dauchsunds and Cocker Spaniels. These are the most cage shy breeds i've ever come across.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our Mini Dachsund plays with our 2 Siberians pretty well. When she's done playing though, she's done. If they keep bugging her she makes this godawful snarl and just lights them up. I'll see two 50 lb Huskies running away from a 6 lb Dachsund and laugh my butt off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom