Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember one being there when it was in the mall, but they just moved into a whole supercenter thing by themselves and got a whole new store manager about 6 or 7 months ago, so who knows.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually,I believe you *can* carry in the fairgrounds structures.
They are not posted and they are not for "conducting business with the public" or something like that.....i'll let AC37 explain it.

;)

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kenny said:
I don't remember one being there when it was in the mall, but they just moved into a whole supercenter thing by themselves and got a whole new store manager about 6 or 7 months ago, so who knows.

What'd ya find out at work today??? Do I have to make calls?

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nooooo! You must go in early. It's driving me insane! :) Cool, if I was dying to know that bad, I shoulda stopped by while I was in Shompton buying a G19. I actually meant to, but the fam had other ideas.

hubmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.P. said:
Actually,I believe you *can* carry in the fairgrounds structures.
They are not posted and they are not for "conducting business with the public" or something like that.....i'll let AC37 explain it.

;)

I would like to hear the explanation about that because they are conducting business with the public. You walk in and buy a RV, buy a sandwich, etc. I will go with what my SDA instructor told me because this specific question was asked about carrying at the fair. I am avoiding the fair anyway. Too many freaks.

Hub

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gubmint is not using those buildings to do business with the public. The public is doing business with the public. Do a search for a whole thread on this, my fingers are tired. Do what YOU are comfy with, but I am confident enuff in my ability to read law and use logic that I carried in all the buildings (In short, the law means like court business or city hall business, or legislature business with the public). But to hell with the port a potties, GROSS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom