Show off your Oklahoma Shooters Association decals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1682307799525.png

I thought this was a great idea and used it for a bunch of stickers and patches and had a whiteboard to put them on.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you do this 👇👇?

PM @Support Dev
They are the ones that reached out to me to be a supporter and so I paid the dues and sent my mailing address and they responded with thank you...

It's really not that big of a deal for 2 decals honestly. But it's just the principle of us paying and payment being accepted quickly, and here we are 3 weeks later a can't spend 25 cents for a stamp lol..

I just hope it's not on an auto draft every year...😐

The other issue is you have multiple people with the same concern and obviously the decal mailer hasn't reached out for any explanation. Maybe someone else can be the decal mailer.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
They are the ones that reached out to me to be a supporter and so I paid the dues and sent my mailing address and they responded with thank you...

It's really not that big of a deal for 2 decals honestly. But it's just the principle of us paying and payment being accepted quickly, and here we are 3 weeks later a can't spend 25 cents for a stamp lol..

I just hope it's not on an auto draft every year...😐

The other issue is you have multiple people with the same concern and obviously the decal mailer hasn't reached out for any explanation. Maybe someone else can be the decal mailer.
The request for the decals was separate from having a subscription...it's not an auto mailer thing. You have to ask for them, hence the PM to @Support Dev .

They put that out when they started the decals a couple months ago. So, you can PM @Support Dev and say something like I did:
"Hi @Support Dev , I'd like to get my decals and here's my address: ADDRESS OK 73***"

And then I got them like a week later. Worked like a charm and took about 1 minute.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The request for the decals was separate from having a subscription...it's not an auto mailer thing. You have to ask for them, hence the PM to @Support Dev .

They put that out when they started the decals a couple months ago. So, you can PM @Support Dev and say something like I did:
"Hi @Support Dev , I'd like to get my decals and here's my address: ADDRESS OK 73***"

And then I got them like a week later. Worked like a charm and took about 1 minute.
Here's an attachment of his response to me sending my address...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504_135021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504_135021_Chrome.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom