Please ask your wife before you sell...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could mean that you are the boss. Or, it could just mean that shes knows you will follow the rules that she has put in place to the letter.

Michael

You could say that but she and I are both very fiscally responsible, in fact she will ask me if she can spend some money on something and I always say yes, because she doesn't waste a dime, we just happen to have grown up with parents and grandparents who taught us quite well. Have a friend or two on here that know Mrs. Lone Wolf and I think they would verify that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have, but you were already taken

Awwwwww ... that's sweet ...

You could say that but she and I are both very fiscally responsible, in fact she will ask me if she can spend some money on something and I always say yes, because she doesn't waste a dime, we just happen to have grown up with parents and grandparents who taught us quite well. Have a friend or two on here that know Mrs. Lone Wolf and I think they would verify that.

Yep.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why a man can't just say "Hey! I changed my mind" or "Hey! I got a better offer" ... How is it better to look like a spineless idiot and say "Errrr, my wife says I can't do this now". Hell would freeze over before I told anyone "Hey! GC says I can't do so and so with a gun I own so the deal I made with you is off the table."

I mean seriously ... GC only asks me now because it's his fault I'm into this shooting stuff. Before he tricked me into liking guns and shooting he NEVER asked me if he could do anything with any of this shooting stuff around here (and I didn't expect him to).

Guys?? (It's a fair question, IMHO.)