Please be on the look out for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you have better luck than us. Some dude hit and run on my wife. She got his plate number. The cops talked to the owner of the car the next day and he stated he wasn't driving it that night. End of story. Cops did nothing beyond that. Cop shops are different everywhere and we now live in one of the worst jurisdictions I've ever lived. They never even returned my calls after they caught some asswipes breaking into someone else's house after the same guys kicked in our door one day. Hope your experience is different. Good luck!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First I want to say how sorry I am to hear this. We will certainly be lifting prayers for a full recovery for your wife.

[QUOTE=" The cops talked to the owner of the car the next day and he stated he wasn't driving it that night. End of story.![/QUOTE]

Reading that made me wonder about our future with the driverless cars and trucks. Another new field for lawyers!

retired trucker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a maroon hyundai that hit and run my wifes trooper in tecumseh on 2-24..left enough pieces to id the make and color.car should have quite a bit of damage ..bent my reciever mount into a v shape

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy, some people think they can get by with literally anything. If enough of us look as we go to and from work, surely someone will see this vehicle and take a photo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom