Please pray for my kids!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your loss. I know what you're going through. I'm an LEO and I'm supposed to be some big tough guy but when the thought of losing your canine companion hits, you can lose it. I know I did when our dogs got out and couldn't find them for over 12 hours.

Wait, you're supposed to be some big tough guy? I must have missed that memo. If you think thats bad, wait till the kiddo gets here.

Back on topic, sorry for your loss. The first few days will be hard for the kids, but, its a life lesson that comes sooner or later. I know you arent supposed to, but if it doesnt get better, get another dog. Dont know why we say to get over one problem, get under another, and dont apply it anywhere else. Find some stuff to do as a family thats distracting for you. As far as the Dane, were police called? Owner notified, etc? Could have just as easily been a child.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Losing a good dog sucks! I cried like a little girl when I had to put my last one down. She had lost almost half her body weight from stomach cancer but still wagged her tail when I came over to pick her up and load her in the truck to go to the vet. Best wishes too you and the family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom