Police Seize Washington Man's Guns Using Red Flag Laws Over Satirical 'Joker' Meme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, ‘its coming and coming fast. Trump is going to go down and it’s going to get much worse.

Much, Much worse. The republicans are likely to turn on him based on this Syria / Turkey fiasco
Are you in the right thread??

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you in the right thread??
I am perfectly fine in the head are you,Trump just lost his 4the Homeland Security Secretary (breaking news)

he’s going to spin out soon, you do realize he’s not Jesus right? And he does have some serious issues don’t you? I voted for him and frankly I expected better from him then what I have seen.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am perfectly fine in the head are you,Trump just lost his 4the Homeland Security Secretary (breaking news)

he’s going to spin out soon, you do realize he’s not Jesus right? And he does have some serious issues don’t you? I voted for him and frankly I expected better from him then what I have seen.
emapples. this thread is about gun confiscation and joker memes and you are going all Trump derangement syndrome!! Go Hate Trump in a "Trumps and ******* " thread!!:cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

By the way , I did not vote for him!! I hated his guts long before it became popular!! BUT( there's always a butt) I will vote for him this next election barring any actual shenanigans , and not hearsay and flat out BS because every one else that has thrown the proverbial hat in the ring is whacka doodle, and as much as I hate to admit it "Orange man bad" has done a lot more good than Obama ever thought about doing!!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way , I did not vote for him!! I hated his guts long before it became popular!! BUT( there's always a butt) I will vote for him this next election barring any actual shenanigans , and not hearsay and flat out BS because every one else that has thrown the proverbial hat in the ring is whacka doodle, and as much as I hate to admit it "Orange man bad" has done a lot more good than Obama ever thought about doing!!

I would agree with you here, as we are almost perfectly aligned. Every Democrat for sure is crazy as a crap house rat (Tulsi Gabbard seems the most sensible of that crazy group) and I agree he’s had as tough a sledding as any President in history (certainly in my life time by a factor of 10) but my complaint is he’s brought a lot of this storms on himself. His problem is self inflicted wounds, I gave him the first year to adapt (not being a politician) but he’s not improved in fact I’d say his rhetoric and delivery are getting worse. 90% of his domestic policies are spot on (excluding gun rights we shall see where this one ends up) But his foreign policy is about 30% Trade War with China was his biggest advancement and I’d say fueled his domestic success (and the USMCA to a lesser degree), in fairness foreign policy is a much trickier and dirtier business. The problem is the people who know the history of the regions and have the chops to advise all seem to get fired or resign. Why do you suppose that happens? If he can’t swallow his ego (and it would seem he can’t) and accept advisement from people who are far more intelligent then he is , well.... then he will ultimately fail.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
emapples. this thread is about gun confiscation and joker memes and you are going all Trump derangement syndrome!! Go Hate Trump in a "Trumps and ******* " thread!!:cool:
I just respond where I am responded to, do we have A Trumps an ******* thread ? I am sure you meant an, oh and while on the subject to we have a grammar thread as I’d like to interject this into that thread as well :laugh6:

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would agree with you here, as we are almost perfectly aligned. Every Democrat for sure is crazy as a crap house rat (Tulsi Gabbard seems the most sensible of that crazy group) and I agree he’s had as tough a sledding as any President in history (certainly in my life time by a factor of 10) but my complaint is he’s brought a lot of this storms on himself. His problem is self inflicted wounds, I gave him the first year to adapt (not being a politician) but he’s not improved in fact I’d say his rhetoric and delivery are getting worse. 90% of his domestic policies are spot on (excluding gun rights we shall see where this one ends up) But his foreign policy is about 30% Trade War with China was his biggest advancement and I’d say fueled his domestic success (and the USMCA to a lesser degree), in fairness foreign policy is a much trickier and dirtier business. The problem is the people who know the history of the regions and have the chops to advise all seem to get fired or resign. Why do you suppose that happens? If he can’t swallow his ego (and it would seem he can’t) and accept advisement from people who are far more intelligent then he is , well.... then he will ultimately fail.

Who I have seen him fire for the most part is people who are stuck doing the same old crap that has gotten us to the point we are at. I could be way off base and you can be nailing it . But, I will wait until the smoke settles before I write him off. Do I agree with every thing he has done?:hellno:! Like I said, I do not care for the man or his ego, but again I have to applaud the ends whether I cringe at the means or not!! You cannot deny that a lot he has done is working, is it a house of cards?? That remains to be seen.
No body else out there going against him has a plan that will be better than what he is doing!! Just more of the "give it away cause everybody gets a ribbon " ******** .

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more worried about going on a float trip with Jimmy. His idea of floaties and yours may not be the same. Just sayin'...

Latest posts

Top Bottom