Political Correctness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Political Correctness: Boon or Bane?

• Political correctness rights past wrongs.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Political correctness neuters true debate.

Votes: 126 89.4%
  • Damn JB, stop hitting the sauce.

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political correctness is a mis information technique that is used to spread propaganda in a way that seems innocent. Just as that school in Texas made the news this week for requiring students to refer to the 911 hijackers as freedom fighters instead of terrorists.

Political correctness is also used to make people afraid to speak the truth about certain controversial issues.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thread derailment

i.imgur.com_HIQae6Q.gif

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree. Great thought on tagging the movie. Saw it way too many years ago but it stuck with me as some I thought our freedoms would never allow. I'm not a racist, bigot or type of critical individual ,unless some douche insists on causing opinionated action to come his way. And I still don't verbalized my thoughts...because they are mine. A big issue is that folks that are determined to have criticism come their way know what they are doing, so they kinda deserve what they are asking folks to do/say. When they get what they ask for they act surprised!!?? Sad!

Read the book, before there was a movie.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definition of Political Correctness:

Political Correctness is a doctrine, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Dave

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except for the thread derailment, I would say that this thread is a winner because of all the true and accurate statements. However, I must take this one step further than political correctness.

I am sick and tired of other people telling me what I need. You know, like, "You don't need more than 10 rounds to kill a deer." "You don't need anything other than a double-barreled shotgun for self defense." "You don't need a big vehicle to get around." "You don't need a double bacon cheeseburger.........."

Damn. Said the word "bacon." Now I'm thinking of the IHOP breakfast sampler with the bacon, ham, sausage, eggs, hash browns, and pancakes.

What was I saying?

Darn....so much for a winning thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom