Poll: 72% of U.S. Adults Say It’s ‘OK to be White’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fake news….. divide and conquer
Exactly divide, divide and divide. Attention is taken away from the bigger more important events.
Dumb post, like the original article was. Be what you are and proud of it. **** what anyone thinks about either
Not so much dumb, because we need to be aware. More like redundant, I am tired of the racism that has been in vogue since 2008. It is dividing our country costing billions as well as lives and our enemies are laughing at us-we are weaker. And all of it is supported by Biden.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Should we tell Shaun King he's 72% approved?

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/family-...lacklivesmatter-activist-shaun-king-is-white/

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crap you wouldn’t believe that my sons wife hates BLM and when she says so among other blacks in a group, they soon fall over themselves telling her they are sofry after they find out her Dad (chemical engineer) is from Ethiopia, now that’s black….. her not so much.

ive been with a black lady for 15+ years. It cracks me up (no often) when she tells people she NOT an African American….. she a black American, I don’t know a damn thing about Africa🤣

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a corker...

Black Panther Angela Davis Discovers her Ancestor Came to America on the Mayflower

From that article:

"A famed Black Panther who's also a communist has faced calls to pay reparations after discovering her ancestors were white puritans who arrived in the US on the Mayflower.

Angela Davis, 79, was flabbergasted to discover both sides of her family were white, and that her mom's ancestors were slave owners, on PBS show Finding Your Roots.

And the stunning revelations sparked calls for the famously woke Marxist University of California professor to herself pay reparations, having previously called on whites to pony-up in the past."

By contrast, I watched a video earlier today where a black woman was explaining in an interview situation that her black husband kept being followed by and stared at by a white woman in a Home Depot. Once she was confronted, the white woman explained that she felt the need to apologize to the black man for being white. Sadly, I can't find that video now. Maybe I'll stumble across it again later.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you mentioned “finding your roots “, it really shows how diverse we are…many have black and don’t know it. Many have white

love the show, there was over 1700 black free slave owners.

One show claimed a slave was $2000 I believe, I don’t think he grasp what he reported. Sounds high to me so let’s say $1000 as that’s been a year ago.

Pre 1933 they used $20 gold pieces, $1000 worth is 50 coins @1800 dollars that would bring that’s $90,000 spot, hardly a sum your average American could afford, the elites need to pay 🤔

People don’t like to hear that blacks sold other tribes in the global slave trade, it wasn’t a bunch of white folks jumping off a boat and grabbing some.

I wish Denise could get her freedman card her mom had one and a sister, she never really went for that type of thing. As she aged with medical conditions she would retire if she had that.

After they stripped and reinstated they act like that’s no good SHE needs to prove it, she’s tried for years even writing her congressman (totally worthless letter).

Her moms now dead her sister and siblings have theirs and won’t go down as they are afraid they’ll take theirs away too😕

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we crafted the "It's ok to be white" meme several years ago, it was a masterpiece. Our targets took the bait COMPLETELY.

Now everyday people, like perhaps some of you on this forum, who believed that they were advocating for a color-blind, egalitarian society, found that they were actually surrounded by people who'd been trained to harbor deep racial enmity towards them. "This is RACIST! It is NOT OK to be white. All white people are evil and their culture, history, and legacy must be destroyed."

The Hutu-ization is essentially complete, and now the machete corps await their orders.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This country isn’t divided enough, so let’s stir the pot a little.:censored:
I “strongly agree” it’s ok to be whatever color you are, because you don’t have a d*mn choice in the matter. :rolleyes2
Exactly and if idiots would stop injecting race into everything most racism would die out. Of course if they did that a lot of people would lose the money and power they are getting from it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom