Poll: 72% of U.S. Adults Say It’s ‘OK to be White’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly and if idiots would stop injecting race into everything most racism would die out. Of course if they did that a lot of people would lose the money and power they are getting from it.
This is the point no American can control anymore, if ever. Politicians and media don't want us together, they want a race war. Just like they want a war with Russia and China. Just to pad their pockets and stay in power. And it cannot be stopped, at least not with talking or voting.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the point no American can control anymore, if ever. Politicians and media don't want us together, they want a race war. Just like they want a war with Russia and China. Just to pad their pockets and stay in power. And it cannot be stopped, at least not with talking or voting.
It CAN be stopped with voting and working for the right candidates. Problem is to many have given up or bought into the lie that their vote does not make a difference. That lie is mostly spread by the left to keep conservatives from voting. Every time the GOP wins with a real large percent of the vote, congress included, we see a shift for awhile. Then we get lazy and it shifts back even worse.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It CAN be stopped with voting and working for the right candidates. Problem is to many have given up or bought into the lie that their vote does not make a difference. That lie is mostly spread by the left to keep conservatives from voting. Every time the GOP wins with a real large percent of the vote, congress included, we see a shift for awhile. Then we get lazy and it shifts back even worse.
VoTe HaRdER NeXTiEm

LoL

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nearly three in four U.S. adults agree that “It’s okay to be white,” results of a new Rasmussen survey reveal.
In a survey of 1,000 American adults, conducted February 13-15, Rasmussen asked: “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: ‘It’s OK to be white.’”

In response, 58% said they “strongly agree” that it’s OK to be white and another 14% said they at least “somewhat agree.”

By race, 81% of Whites, 53% of Blacks and 58% of other races at least somewhat agreed it’s alright to be white.

By party, 69% of Democrats, 83% of Republicans and 65% of other political leanings agreed it’s okay. However, Democrats and Others were far less likely than Republicans to “strongly” agree that whiteness is acceptable. While nearly three-fourths (73%) of Republicans strongly agreed, only about half of Democrats (51%) and Others (52%) did so.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/poll-72-us-adults-say-its-ok-be-white

White is the background here. Other than true albinos, nobody is white.

Attachments

• 4BA17E19-C5D0-48A0-B4A9-1E790D825BFC.jpeg
    4BA17E19-C5D0-48A0-B4A9-1E790D825BFC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thank goodness the majority is ok with my whiteness. I’ve been wearing blackface because I was ashamed. No more. Yay I’m free.
We were on a trip last fall, stopped in Richmond VA, to get a room. I went into a Hamptonm Inn, and ask the desk clerk if they had rooms available. The desk clerk was OBVIOUSLY a drag queen, about 6' 5" black guy, in a rinestione tight dress, spike heels, caked on makeup, and one inch eyelashes!! It looked me over, fluttered it's eye lashes, and said, " NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!" I'm an old white guy, from Oklahoma, and had a ball cap on with a TRUMP CAMPAGN PIN ON IT! I GUESS THAT PIN WAS WHAT IT OBJACTED TO? After we got to central VA, close to Washington DC, I guess, every black person we came into contact with acted like they were pissed off at me personally! Do you think it was the Trump Pin? I ordered a new Trump 2024 Ball Cap as soon as we got home! I make a point of wearing it everywhere I go!!!!!

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was looking for a white pride or white power GIF and no results from Google.
If you do black power or brown pride you will get plenty of results. Prepare for white genocide...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were on a trip last fall, stopped in Richmond VA, to get a room. I went into a Hamptonm Inn, and ask the desk clerk if they had rooms available. The desk clerk was OBVIOUSLY a drag queen, about 6' 5" black guy, in a rinestione tight dress, spike heels, caked on makeup, and one inch eyelashes!! It looked me over, fluttered it's eye lashes, and said, " NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!" I'm an old white guy, from Oklahoma, and had a ball cap on with a TRUMP CAMPAGN PIN ON IT! I GUESS THAT PIN WAS WHAT IT OBJACTED TO? After we got to central VA, close to Washington DC, I guess, every black person we came into contact with acted like they were pissed off at me personally! Do you think it was the Trump Pin? I ordered a new Trump 2024 Ball Cap as soon as we got home! I make a point of wearing it everywhere I go!!!!!
I would make it a point to contact corporate and complain LOUD enough that they could hear me without a phone! You were discriminated against! As a matter of fact it discriminated against all of us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom