Poll: Do aliens exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do aliens exist?

• Intelligent life exists

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Non intelligent life exists

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • No alien life exists

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • 50/50 chance ET exists

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive read enough to paint a similar picture. Other than things made of stone, nothing manmade really lasts more than 7-10,000. Coincidently the Hopi suggest each age lasts between 4-7, 000 years between catastrophic age changes. Ive also read that earth orbit around the sun is more egg shaped rather than circular. Its also on a 7000 yr cycle....roughly every 3500 yrs we experience either extreme hot weather or extreme cold weather.

These cycles could drive the survivors of the human race underground and destroys civilizations. As it cycles around we come back and reinvent or relearn everything all over again....takes about 3500yrs to reach our technological limit before the next downfall.

Our oldest nonstone artifacts are in the neighborhood of 3500 yrs old now....and as the Bible and weather patterns suggest...its getting hotter. Lastly due to the orbit around the sun, this trip brings us closer than we've ever been.

This idea might explain legends such as atlatis, lemuria, pyramids, 7 wonders lost to antiquity. ...legends like half human creatures from greek mythology, gene manipulation, ect. Even the early greeks had knowledge of molecules protons neutrons and atoms but didnt have electricity.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate, hate, hate..that "Acient Alien" crap they show on tv. I refuse to watch the entire show and what little I have seen I just want to throw an empty Jack Daniels bottle at the tv screen.

I absolutely hate it that those "Acient Alien" tv show producers have never taken a simple college class on algebra or geometry.

Those Hollywood nit-wits refuse the truth..I'm sure aliens are more exciting to think about than angles, slopes, "Pi", height to ratio base and seked..the acient Egyptian term for gradiant.

Sure, it took a few pyramids to get the ratios on building pyramids correct. There are old pyramyds with curved domeds and stair stepped slopes...before they got the angles correct. I really don't think they understood the concept of altitude when building the pyramids..don't quote me on that..but that's what I think

I know there are papyrus papers in the British and Moscow Museum of Fine Arts with geometric formulas the Egyptians used.

Those formulas plus slave power built the pyramids. The Pharoahs did not care how many slaves lived or died..just get it done. I guess when you take control over a losing country or place..you get to deal with the slaves as you want.

Look at Archimedes and Pythagoras...brilliant minds...waaay back then.

I guess what chaps my azz is that Hollywood thinks that acient HUMAN BEINGS weren't smart enough to build what they did and have that knowledge. It just chaps my azz!!!

I agree with everything you said. Consider this my cigar smoking comrade: Some of the drawings on walls and in tombs and such seem to depict something of a "space" culture. The Aborigine cave paintings and their description of sky beings lends itself to some fascinating stuff. This is 3000 b.c. mind you. Which to me is still relatively early considering Earth and "humans" have been around a lot longer. Some 400,000 years ago is the latest evidence of humans roaming the Earth.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
youtube vid and book called "on the trail of the nephilim" explains ET to my satisfaction...

their thesis is basically that "aliens" are really either fallen angels or the children of fallen angels, the nephilim. Genesis: "in those days there were giants roamin the earth, men of renown" etc. so, flood was to kill off the sons of fallen angesl, as they had advanced tech. this explains pyramids etc. but it wasnt good tech, was satanic tech. so now its gone, and "science" cant say, ya that was all really the bad guys. that sums it up for me to my satisfaction. so if you watch ancient aliens with that in mind, that any "alien" is actually some degree of evil satanic influence, they really not that far off.

remember, satan is the father of lies, and confusion. just cause we dont know for sure doesnt mean that my simple generic explanation is wrong, think about it folks!!!

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Angles with childre n?....Really ???

"The sons of God lay with the daughters of men..." Very ambiguous statement but it is the beginning of the Nephilim. My personal opinion it is taken from Samarian texts like much of Genisis and is a explanation for what the Samarians called the Annunaki. We actually have found giants all around the world, including a bunch in a cave in Ohio that have red hair and were there hundreds of years before 1492. "There were giants in those days, men of renown." I not really a big fan of Steve Quayle but he has done a lot of good work on these giants and has several informative videos on YouTube. I think he is off on some of his conclusions though.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If sophisticated intelligent life exists on other planets, why haven't they contacted us?

Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" said it best when observing a pile of trash in the woods. "Sometimes I think that the most proof that there is intelligent life out there is that they have not tried to contact us."

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

smithsonian claims these skulls were made by "cranial binding". to put it in words i understand as a sheetmetal guy is: that metal gotta go somewhere (when ya smashing it or forming it). as you move metal one way it gets thinner. same with skull. if your skull moved around that much it would be eggshell thin... doesnt seem very condusive to a long life or not dying when ya bump your head on your cabinets.

http://ancientstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/image15.png

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

smithsonian claims these skulls were made by "cranial binding". to put it in words i understand as a sheetmetal guy is: that metal gotta go somewhere (when ya smashing it or forming it). as you move metal one way it gets thinner. same with skull. if your skull moved around that much it would be eggshell thin... doesnt seem very condusive to a long life or not dying when ya bump your head on your cabinets.

http://ancientstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/image15.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom