Poll: Do aliens exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do aliens exist?

• Intelligent life exists

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Non intelligent life exists

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • No alien life exists

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • 50/50 chance ET exists

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Charlie Murphy..

You mention in a post about teleportation, universal vibration, and a vibrational map.

Can you please tell me the book, website, or information you read so I can read it. I know, I know, I'm a freaky geek on that stuff. I'd love to read it and see how or if they applied or took into consideration the quantum theory of gravity or loop quantum gravity.... (application of space amd time).

I know I read all kinds of sh*t, and the more I read on gravity and all the different theories about it..yep, it is fascinating.

I know, between Dr. Sephen Hawking, Buck Owens, Agust Buermann, and Timothy Leary...I read a diversified amount of material..

The League for Spirtual Discovery...interesting,very interesting..

"Turn on, tune in, drop out".

Last edited:

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there life out there? I certainly believe there is. What I don't believe is that they're coming to earth to abduct lumberjacks and drunkards, nor were they here in ancient times to advance human technologies like that awful "Ancient Aliens" show claims..

Have you looked at the scale of the universe? How impossibly large it is?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate, hate, hate..that "Acient Alien" crap they show on tv. I refuse to watch the entire show and what little I have seen I just want to throw an empty Jack Daniels bottle at the tv screen.

I absolutely hate it that those "Acient Alien" tv show producers have never taken a simple college class on algebra or geometry.

Those Hollywood nit-wits refuse the truth..I'm sure aliens are more exciting to think about than angles, slopes, "Pi", height to ratio base and seked..the acient Egyptian term for gradiant.

Sure, it took a few pyramids to get the ratios on building pyramids correct. There are old pyramyds with curved domeds and stair stepped slopes...before they got the angles correct. I really don't think they understood the concept of altitude when building the pyramids..don't quote me on that..but that's what I think

I know there are papyrus papers in the British and Moscow Museum of Fine Arts with geometric formulas the Egyptians used.

Those formulas plus slave power built the pyramids. The Pharoahs did not care how many slaves lived or died..just get it done. I guess when you take control over a losing country or place..you get to deal with the slaves as you want.

Look at Archimedes and Pythagoras...brilliant minds...waaay back then.

I guess what chaps my azz is that Hollywood thinks that acient HUMAN BEINGS weren't smart enough to build what they did and have that knowledge. It just chaps my azz!!!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ancient aliens started as a book. Just for entertainment. Much like the DaVinci Code. While there is some truth or ideas the original intent was entertainment and writing a book to make some money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom