Porch pirate caught red handed.......strong language.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tickles me how his main man drove off and left him when he saw the rifle.........looks like the thief needs to pick a more trustworthy get-a-way driver next time :)

Curious, on his own property and never actually pointing the weapon at the thief would that be classified as "brandishing" a firearm in Okla. ?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure you don't have to point it at someone for it to be "brandishing". Having said that, on his own property, confronting a thief, I'm not at all sure he would be charged. In fact, I think as long as it's slung he can legally carry it around anywhere, thief or not, right?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure you don't have to point it at someone for it to be "brandishing". Having said that, on his own property, confronting a thief, I'm not at all sure he would be charged. In fact, I think as long as it's slung he can legally carry it around anywhere, thief or not, right?
I'm an Okie from Muskogee and I carry a gun on my hip on my property.......call it what you want, don't matter to me.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a man excerising his rights to keep and bare arms!

It seems as brandishing and to bare arms is one in the same to me!

Only thing is brandishing is a negative term misrepresented by a poor excuse of a law!

Because sometimes brandishing (or to bare) arms is all it takes to end a conflict nonviolently!

Latest posts

Top Bottom