Post Season Baseball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've posted on baseball related subjects before and I understand some of you don't like the game.

I can't be the only guy geeked out over some post season baseball.. When did Hunter Pence turn into the angry bum from I-40 and Meridian?

Go Royals!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We made the trip to KC often growing up. Was 12yo the last time the Royals were in the Series........Saberhagen. .... Quizenberry was incredible to watch pitch.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was never really big into baseball as a kid, but my son is way deep in it at 14 years old and I have to be by default. I am really pulling for the royals. I was kinda hoping they would go undefeated in the post season.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But then there would be no game seven! Pence is freaking me out.
I'm ok with that. The Giants have been a few times in the last few years, time for somebody else to take it home. I just wanted to watch some history in the making. I don't know if anyone has gone undefeated in the post season, and I haven't asked my son, who either has the Google Foo or already knows the answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom