Post Season Baseball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If these 2 are pulling for the royals I may just have to switch leagues.
Anyone remember the only Canadian team left winning it all in 1992 & 1993, Blue Jays.
Expos were on a hot streak in 94 but players strike stopped the world series. Anyone remember the Montreal Expos, They went to Washington or are you all to young & i'm the old fart

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm a hardcore Rangers fan. Now, now. I know we suck sack. I still love the game and don't have a dog in this hunt BUT! If there is an underdog, it's the Royals. I'll back the underdog every time. 2-2? I love it even more.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was never really big into baseball as a kid, but my son is way deep in it at 14 years old and I have to be by default. I am really pulling for the royals. I was kinda hoping they would go undefeated in the post season.

Son No. 2 is a baseball freak ... I never got it, but like a good mom, I pretended to be interested ... :P

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm better known as a Cubs fan, but the Royals were my first team--and I'm not sure what I'd do if the Cubs and Royals ever met in the Series (not that that is likely to happen)--I played 3rd base because that's where George Brett played. Back in '97, I took pretty much the only vacation I've ever taken to see Ryne Sandberg's last game at Wrigley, with a stop in KC to watch the Royals. The Royals weren't very good that year (I'd guess that there were fewer than 10K of us in the stadium), and they lost the game, but it was as close to a perfect evening as you could imagine.

Looks like we'll be getting a Game 7 at Kauffman Field...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom