Post your good or bad experiences with online retailers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Primary Arms gets a big thumbs up from me. I ordered 6 Pmags from them over on Saturday while they were on sale. Didn't pay any special shipping, but got them on Monday. I've had that kind of luck with them every time I've ordered from there, which is why I keep going back (along with the prices).

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dsg arms has top notch customer service.

Palmetto state has really long wait time between shipping and ordering.

I recently had a pretty rough gunbroker transaction where the seller wouldn't contact me back.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ordered all kinds of things over the net and it really is a hit and miss on the shipping some will get your order out right away but the shipping company is slow picking it up then there is the long layover for some.And then there are some that are fast (almost like Rocketman fast lol). Its more or less a luck of the draw and what time of day you place your order and what day of the week it is.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rock Auto - was doing some maintenance and repair on a vehicle. Ordered the parts from Rock Auto because, in some cases, the part was over 50% cheaper than local stores for the same brand. Anyway, shipping - one part came from one warehouse, one came from another. I paid 3 different shipping charges. Now, I want everything I need right there when I do the job and as such, I usually return some things because I didn't end up needing them. Well, shipping that crap back ain't cheap either. You can't ship it all back to one warehouse. You have to ship it back to the warehouse it originally came from. In the end, I still paid less going thru Rock Auto but, it was much more hassle. I am still debating whether the hassle was worth the 50 bucks I saved. YMMV

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Camera equipment:

Beach Camera out of New Jersey. Have bought a Nikon D300 for myself and a less expensive camera for oldest son and daughter-in-law. Then we recently ordered a camera lens that was to come as a kit. The kit was the lens, a bag, and a filter for the lens. The lens was shipped to my sister-in-law in Colorado (we were in OKC) and then we got a notice from Beach Camera that they were refunding for our order. So, we called sister-in-law and asked her to open the box. Everything was there except the lens filter. We called Beach Camera to verify what they were refunding, and it was for the filter, which they had run out of when our order was shipped.

Definitely a good source for camera equipment. Their "kit" actually had more listed in it than B&H and Adorama.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cheaper than dirt had my money, and an order for a gun two days before the Newtown shooting. The gun was in stock. The day after the shooting, they sent me an email saying the gun was not available and would refund my money.
A week later they had that gun for $400 more than it was before Newtown. The way they jack their prices up and down with every event like that puts them on my "do not buy from" list.

Make ready pro sports gets a lot of my money. He will deliver to a match or ship. His shipping is fast. Located in OKC.

http://www.makereadyproshop.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom