Posted at a pawn shop I frequent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1EE177FD-74E5-4468-A8B8-2CB4B3EF3106.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable but they need to add alcoholics to the paragraph. But...anyone intent on committing a crime has the ability to obtain a firearm if they so desire. I could go down to certain parts of OKC and buy nearly anything I wanted-cheap.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a lawyer answer questions at a forum prior to the Constitutional carry being passed. In a nut shell he said the same thing. If you have a green green card you can't have a SDA because in the BATFs eyes you are in violation. He was very plain about it, as long as Feds say its a controlled substance you can get your rear in a big mess if you have any weapons that you have access to while possessing those substances. Ever since the form was updated its been very clear. You could get yourself in trouble if you want to smoke and exercise your 2A.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Because it's a pawn shop. A large portion of their customers are on drugs.
Hey, wha ,wait, I was in a pawn shop today! Nah, I don’t partake but it did get me thinking. What if you know or learn that a person has a card in a private sale? I know the simple answer for some is ‘big deal’ but what is the legal answer? Just curious

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, wha ,wait, I was in a pawn shop today! Nah, I don’t partake but it did get me thinking. What if you know or learn that a person has a card in a private sale? I know the simple answer for some is ‘big deal’ but what is the legal answer? Just curious

If you knowingly transfer a firearm to a person who not may not legally own or possess I would think you would be in violation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom