Best shop for accessories in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to frequent Village Tactical but they seem to have less and less inventory since the management change. Is there a local shop that stocks anything other than Magpul?

I need to pick up a couple of B5 sopmod stocks in ODG but I’m guessing I’ll have to just start ordering everything.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wilshire? Academy?
Wilshire has next to nothing,

the academy near me has two magpul MOE stocks, one magpul 7.62 mag, and a few tapcos. Sometimes they have low end MFT stocks.

H and h has a few magpul options, and is usually one of the better places for magazine variety.

Cops gun shop has some extra stuff laying around, but nothing I’ve been too interested in… might be worth a stop. I’ve picked up some parts kits and muzzle devices there.

Gene Sears has next to no furniture or accessories.

Bass pro/cabelas has a good selection sometimes, but it’s mostly magpul with some tapco.

I really haven’t found a good source for furniture locally. I tend to shop around between primary arms, psa, and eBay to get what I want. Less eBay than they others though, there’s way too many fakes out there.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I used to frequent Village Tactical but they seem to have less and less inventory since the management change. Is there a local shop that stocks anything other than Magpul?

I need to pick up a couple of B5 sopmod stocks in ODG but I’m guessing I’ll have to just start ordering everything.
Internet is you new gunshop...MidayUSA always has B5s of all three variants in stock and a lot of times on sale as well as both variants of the B5 pistol grip. Their "sniper" stock too and others.

You can just hit up B5's site too
https://b5systems.com/firearm-accessories/

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DVOR has an ODG on sale for $45

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1198.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom