Best shop for accessories in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1199.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Those are the Bravo stock. No battery storage. SOPMOD issue don't have the QD sockets but the SOPMOD enhanced does...both the same price - $95 ish unless on sale somewheres.

You have links vs screenshots? NM, not a shopping club fan

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are the Bravo stock. No battery storage. SOPMOD issue don't have the QD sockets but the SOPMOD enhanced does...both the same price - $95 ish unless on sale somewheres.

You have links vs screenshots? NM, not a shopping club fan
Yeah, I forgot they make you sign up/subscribe but at least it’s free. DVOR is Optic Planet’s clearance division. Every once in awhile you can find a great deal on there.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to frequent Village Tactical but they seem to have less and less inventory since the management change. Is there a local shop that stocks anything other than Magpul?

I need to pick up a couple of B5 sopmod stocks in ODG but I’m guessing I’ll have to just start ordering everything.

Hoov has left the building?

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Internet has killed brick and mortar stores carrying accessories much, everyone looks at the store and orders off internet to save a few bucks. Why would someone put money into inventory that will tie it up and not make a return? Can’t blame them for not wasting and losing money.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to frequent Village Tactical but they seem to have less and less inventory since the management change. Is there a local shop that stocks anything other than Magpul?

I need to pick up a couple of B5 sopmod stocks in ODG but I’m guessing I’ll have to just start ordering everything.
Firearm Central seemed to have a lot of accessories.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has. He was my go-to guy for parts. He’s at Cabela’s now and I still stop in to see him. He wouldn’t connect the dots between my profile here and my face though.
Hmmmm. I talked to someone at cabelas the other day that I swore I recognized but had no idea where from. He sold me some stuff back in the day.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I talked to someone at cabelas the other day that I swore I recognized but had no idea where from. He sold me some stuff back in the day.
That was probably Clay. He’s @Hoov here on OSA. He’s worked at just about every gun store in the city and was at Village Tactical for a long time. He’s now at cabelas

Latest posts

Top Bottom