Powder Valley small pistol primers for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Order online and then take a drive and go pick it up. It will take a day or 2 to get the order ready and around 2 hr drive one way from my house. Plus Rainier Arms has a store in Wichita, Ks.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Powder Valley is about 50 miles from Wichita.
Yes, I was making the trip every weekend to Wichita early this year for work. I didn’t did not find Powder Valley tell a couple of days ago. After I was told about it. Was just saying make a day of it. If you wanted higher end AR and Glock parts. Rainier Arms has them there including barrels at a discount.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I was making the trip every weekend to Wichita early this year for work. I didn’t did not find Powder Valley tell a couple of days ago. After I was told about it. Was just saying make a day of it. If you wanted higher end AR and Glock parts. Rainier Arms has them there including barrels at a discount.
I first started buying from PV back about 1995 when I got back into reloading. The business was owned by Kent and Paula Radcliff then and was on their 10,000-acre ranch on section roads near Dexter. I used to go there every month to shoot IDPA matched with a great bunch of guys. About 20 years ago the Radcliffs sold the business to their daughter Noel and son-in-law near Winfield. I bought most of my Dillon reloading supplies there. About 6 years ago Kent passed away and we do a memorial fun match and picknick every year in his honor. The gathering is for all the old gang that used to shoot matches together. I really miss those matches we had there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom