President Bush has Passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of politics, the man must have done something right in his life. He leaves behind a legacy that will be in the history books forever, his children are testament to the family he and Barbera created and raised. Rest in Peace Mr. President, you will be remembered by many as a War Hero, by many as a baseball player, by many as a member of the Skull & Crossbone Society, by many as the father of #43, by many as the man who kicked out Iraq from Kuwait, by many as the Director of the CIA and so on. Only a few will remember you as anything other than a dedicated life long servant of the American people.
Well put. I remember him talking to a reporter when the newsman brought up his service and being shot down not once but twice. Bush senior was never a spotlight guy. He laughed and said "Some people think I was a very lucky man. They never considered that I might have been just a bad pilot".
He was not a bad pilot. He never rode on his war record. In time, he may eclipse all former presidents for his ability to lead the country.
He received unwarranted criticism on not going on to Iraq after liberating Kuwait. No one pays attention to the fact it was against the UN resolution. He also knew the occupation of Iraq would have been an American stand alone deal. We were not prepared to fill the leadership vacuum that would occur. He knew the tribal sects would be settling old scores and wanting to assume power. He also knew the Islamic state could fill that vacuum. Which it did.
He thought past his nose and his own mortality. He will be missed.
Thank you Mr. President, for your service to the Nation.

TYR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Riddance to the DEEP STATE POS, hurt Gun owners more than any other president
well-bye-powersboothe-should-get-this-line-on-his-tombstone-21410578.png

You seriously need to check your headgear man!

You need to look back at 1968, 1986 and 1994 not his time in office. What exactly did Bush Sr. do again? Efn troll!

I'd give anything for politics to be as boring as they were during his time in office. George and Barbara Bush had class, there is no debating that. RIP to them both.

Last edited:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think you would, as most decent human beings would be.

Well, i didn't want him to die. i think he was a rather good President, a war hero and above all a decent man.

Having said that, he's gone. There's no point in making a thread about him just to force or shame everyone into liking the guy. When Obama dies i think you're gonna have a thread in this forum saying 'good riddance' and talking about how he destroyed this country. If someone doesn't like him, i don't see why we should put on airs about it. The guy is dead and no one here knows him(probably.)

I'd personally never talk **** about a (recently) dead person, provided they're decent people. I'd even extend that courtesy to Obama, out of respect for his family. But i don't think it's right to expect that everyone feels the same way.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, i didn't want him to die. i think he was a rather good President, a war hero and above all a decent man.

Having said that, he's gone. There's no point in making a thread about him just to force or shame everyone into liking the guy. When Obama dies i think you're gonna have a thread in this forum saying 'good riddance' and talking about how he destroyed this country. If someone doesn't like him, i don't see why we should put on airs about it. The guy is dead and no one here knows him(probably.)

I'd personally never talk **** about a (recently) dead person, provided they're decent people. I'd even extend that courtesy to Obama, out of respect for his family. But i don't think it's right to expect that everyone feels the same way.
Whatever

Latest posts

Top Bottom