price gouging Tulsa gun shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before claiming gouging make sure of the manufacturers current retail price.
Not the wholesale or internet cheap prices.
Also be aware that under the current gun & ammo scare, a dealer that sells out of an item today may be forced to pay "market price" to restock that item. You may experience sticker shock at some stores that are currently restocking while seeing cheap prices at others who have not sold out their current inventory.

An example would be if I regularly paid $550 for a dpms sportical and sold it for $650
Then this week I ordered some and they cost me $700 and I marked them $800
While there is a big difference between $650 and $800. I am still only making $100

Just because you can no longer find it for $650 does not mean its price gouging by the dealer.

longgun

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
DONGS I don't like them to begin with ! a factory glock 30 rd. mag. $150.00 and the list goes on ! dont lower yourself to their standerds please ! Tell everyone you know !

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DONGS I don't like them to begin with ! a factory glock 30 rd. mag. $150.00 and the list goes on ! dont lower yourself to their standerds please ! Tell everyone you know !
Quick go to cheaper than dirt they're only $99.97 while supplies last.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dongs is the only gun shop that I've been to this week that has plenty of ar's. I'm sure there is a reason for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom