Primary Arms is AWESOME!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know many people have sung thier praises on here before but i'm going to do it again. I purchased a Sig 522 a few weeks ago and asked on here about what I should get as far as optics. I was recommended to check out primary arms. I first ordered the Green Dot reflex sight. I got it in about 3 days. The battery connection wasn't very solid so I called and told em. I had a shipping label in my email within 15 minutes. They got the sight back and I got an email about 10 minutes after USPS said they delivered the package. THey issued me a coupon code for the amount of my purchase. I went ahead and ordered the micro dot sight today. They shipped it out within an hour of me ordering it! So hopefully I have my new red dot on tuesday or wednesday. I can tell you the customer service was A++++ I will be using them in the future next time I need some accessories. Check them out if you haven't already.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the m3 clone from them and a 5x mag. I really like the sight, haven't never looked through a real one but it's 10x better than the one that came on my $400 cbow.
The 5x mag lookes a little cheap to me but it's pretty clear. It does'nt really help my groups much though.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PA is an awesome company, they gave us a 10% discount on a group buy and supported the Trace McWhirt match by donating optics. You won't find a better company to do business with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom