Prime Day Score

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this for a song on the last prime day. It showed up today and I've been wearing for about 5-6 hours now. I may be completely spoiled by the light titanium case already. It's really freakin light! It won't be my last titanium watch, that's for certain! I'm already scoping out Atessas and Promasters. Come on Seiko! Out with the titanium Prospexs already!

I feel blessed, I put in for an"invitation" to buy the higher end Bulova Marine Star with a sapphire crystal for a ridiculous low price. Waited, waited, waited some more. While waiting I stumbled across this for just as good a deal on the second prime day. I double checked prices online and bought it. I almost stole it.
:hyper: :w000t:

Never did get the "invitation" to buy the Bulova. Oh well...

71113625904__1CC85E77-0C98-4D0F-81E6-E59EDD430684.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this for a song on the last prime day. It showed up today and I've been wearing for about 5-6 hours now. I may be completely spoiled by the light titanium case already. It's really freakin light! It won't be my last titanium watch, that's for certain! I'm already scoping out Atessas and Promasters. Come on Seiko! Out with the titanium Prospexs already!

I feel blessed, I put in for an"invitation" to buy the higher end Bulova Marine Star with a sapphire crystal for a ridiculous low price. Waited, waited, waited some more. While waiting I stumbled across this for just as good a deal on the second prime day. I double checked prices online and bought it. I almost stole it.
:hyper: :w000t:

Never did get the "invitation" to buy the Bulova. Oh well...

View attachment 393466

View attachment 393468
Thats Sharp Watch

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm totally geeking out on how cool these eco drives are. No battery changes at least not for several years. Just put it in some light for a few hours a day and it's good to go. Seiko has a line out that are suspiciously similar, but not with a titanium case.

It's fiddly and the manual isn't terrible, but it's not great either. I'm sure there's some translation stuff causing that. And the fact it covers two different models. :grumble:

Here's the coolness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom